Who We Are
We are a pioneering company.
Northrop Grumman solves the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 85,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services.
Where We Are
We are committed to advancing global security and human discovery in support of our customers’ missions around the world. We do so by providing leading technology and national security solutions and services to markets around the world.
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees with more than 550 facilities in all 50 U.S. states and in more than 25 countries around the world. To find out more about our job locations,?click here.
Northrop Grumman continues to expand and broaden our presence in global markets and strengthen our partnerships with local industry. Our focus countries are Australia, the United Kingdom, Japan, South Korea and the Middle East. To find out more about our global presence, click here.
- Falls Church, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Northrop Grumman is a global aerospace, defense and security company. The majority of our business is with the U.S. government, principally the Department of Defense and intelligence community. In addition, we deliver solutions to global and commercial customers.
- 2018 Sales: $30.095 billion
- Year-end 2018 Backlog: $53.5 billion
- 2018 Cash Flow from Operations: $2.578 billion
- Stock Ticker Symbol: NOC on the New York Stock Exchange.
Find out the latest developments about Northrop Grumman on our news site. Sign up for automatic alerts and check out our video galleries. Go to News.