(OTP#52) How to Get Started in Online Training in 2021
Click here to listen to this episode on iTunes
Click here to listen to this episode on Spotify
Click here to listen to this episode on Stitcher
The Episode: How to Get Started in Online Training in 2021
As we come to the end of 2020, we’re looking ahead to how you can succeed as an online trainer next year and beyond. The team takes you through the seven steps to starting an online training business, the most important things to focus on, and what might not work. What pricing models will work best? How do you build lasting relationships with new clients?
In This Episode
- Trying to make sense of 2020
- Jonathan’s experiences in a small town while traveling through Tasmania
- The current climate forcing trainers to go online
- Variance in income and geographic constraints for personal trainers
- The first steps in online training: decisions, differentiating, templates, and more
- The importance of bootstrapping: Don’t wait until you have “enough” clients
- Setting your price to maximize signups and income
- Why the low-end membership model is usually a bad idea, and the possible exceptions
- Creating an application process, gathering information, giving virtual handshakes, and following up
- Setting up your payment process
“The secret to online training is to be the right person to a few people.” – Jonathan Goodman
Ready to scale up your online fitness business?
Apply for OTA 2 here: www.thePTDC.com/OTA2
This episode is brought to you by PT Distinction, the cutting-edge software designed purely for online coaches, to help them save time, expand their reach, and get back to doing what they do best—helping clients get amazing results.
As an added bonus for our listeners, get a full 60-DAY FREE TRIAL to test-drive PT Distinction. Start today at OnlineTrainer.com/ptd
This episode is brought to you by the Online Trainer Academy Certification and Mentorship, the leading business development course for personal trainers, nutrition coaches, and gym owners to responsibly and successfully start, build, and grow your online fitness or nutrition coaching business.
Start today for just $87/month at OnlineTrainer.com/Academy
Please Subscribe and Review
Enjoy this podcast? We’re so glad.
Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts so you get the next episode delivered automatically as soon as it’s posted.
Please leave a review to help others find the podcast as well.
Click here to see all published episodes